Search my Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crepes


Crepes or thin pancakes are called Lempeng in Malay. Since I have leftover fish curry from last night dinner, I thought crepes will be nice and healthier than Roti Canai. It is also a lot simpler & quicker to make anyway. It is soft in texture and you will love it!

Here it goes....

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup Plain Flour
2 Eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp salt

METHOD:
1. Place all ingredients in a blender & process until smooth.

2. Heat up a griddle & wipe surface with oil.
Pour a scoop of batter & spread thinly.
Cook until the edge curled up a bit & flip.
Cook the other side for 1 minute.
Repeat until all batter used up.

3. Serve with savoury or sweet filling of your choice.
I dipped my crepes with curry ....emmmh delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)