Search my Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Curried Roast Chicken


 I came home quite late today & wanted to make a quick roast chicken. So this is what I came up with & only took 28 minutes roasting time in microwave oven. I wanted to skip marinating the chicken and bake it right away hence came up with the idea to use curry powder for strong flavour. Children & hubby like it....

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 Chicken
4 Shallots*
2 cloves Garlic*
2" Ginger*
1 tsp Black Pepper Corns* (* blended) 
1-2 tbsp Curry Powder
Salt & Sugar


METHOD:
1. Rub chicken with salt , blended ingredients & curry powder.
2. Bake in oven at 250C for 45 minutes (I baked mine in microwave oven for 28').
3. Chopped & serve with brown sauce (I made from instant powder).

1 comment:

  1. Salam kak Roz, apa khabar?
    wah, besarnya ayam. tgah lapar ni. nampak skit bahannya. bole masuk list nih, mesti sedap!

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)