Search my Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fish Masak Asam Kunyit

Sis Mala gave me a huge fish today (locally it is called "Ikan Kipas") and my MIL usually cooks this fish as above dish. I cooked the above to please my hubby & he had double plates tonite (he likes simple dish like this)...! If you are watching your diet, this is good for you....hehe.

Let's see how I cooked it:

By: Roz@HomeKreation
Fish of your choice
4 Shallots*
2 cloves garlic*
2 Red Chilies*
Few Cili Padi* (* pounded)
1 tsp Turmeric powder (nicer with pounded fresh Turmeric)
2 pieces Tamarind

Place all ingredients in a pot with sufficient amount of water.
Cover & boil until fish is done.... ready!


  1. Family saya juga suka masak mcm ni. Tapi kami panggil asam rebus...sedap lagi sihat....

  2. Memang sihat kalau makan rebus hari2, takda minyak atau pun santan. Tapi along sekali-sekala je...hehe

  3. Mу brothеr recommеndеԁ I might lіke this ωeb sitе.

    He ωas totаlly right. Thiѕ post truly mаde my day.
    You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    Stop by my web site - tweets motels & journey
    my page: Twitter hotels & vacation


Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)