Search my Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Healthy Vegetable Sandwich


I love this combination of thickly sliced wholemeal bread & vegetables with no added sauce necessary. With home made bread, you can slice to the thickness that you like & I always like mine thicker than the standard shop's slices so that I can enjoy the softness & rich taste of the bread.... emmmm.... anyone.....?

Let's make vegetable sandwich: 2 pieces whole meal bread (that I made a day before), a slice of cheese, salad leaf, slices of tomato & cucumber & dashes of pepper. Butter the bread slices & sandwich the vegetables & cheese... enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to prepare sandwiches with thick slices of bread like yours. Tapi sampai hari ni, lom lagi termakbul! Yours nampak sedapnyaaaa.... healthy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)