Search my Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Thai Basil Chicken

I went to Che & Charlie's house yesterday & plucked some fresh Thai Basil Leaves & Bird-eye Chilies from their herbs garden. I came home & cooked those with chicken right away and surprisingly the kids enjoyed it so much that they asked me to cook it again. So today I asked Charlie to bring some more to the office & cook brinjal with it (will post later).

Source: HomeKreation
INGREDIENTS:
1/2 Chicken - cut to small bite size
6-7 cloves Garlic*
15 Bird-eye Chilies* (* minced) 
2 tbsp Fish Sauce
1 Tomato - cut 6
1 big bunch Thai Basil Leaves - separate from stems 
Salt

METHOD:
1. Fry minced garlic & chili until fragrant.
Add in chicken & stir well for few minutes.
Add in fish sauce & salt.
Cover until chicken is cooked.

2. Add in tomato & basil leaves.
Stir for two minutes.
Dish up & serve hot with white rice.

5 comments:

  1. salam along..ni sy bw somtam leh tukar dgn ayam tu-sedapnyer bau sampai cni la :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I'm imagining myself eating this... must be heavenly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmmmyyyyyyy! My fav chicken is here!!! I want that nasi impit with kuah kacang too!!! My fav...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. daun selasih ni masak dengan sotong pun sedap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deliah,
    Wsalam. Maceh.... somtam pun sodaaap! Ni Along kasi ayam tu extra k...hehe

    Medylocks,
    Yes, it is delicious although looks simple. A must try...

    Love,
    Hi darling, you are back. Here is another chicken dish to add to your collection. Come again on hari raya & I'll cook you more nasi impit...hehe

    Amboii,
    Daun selasih ni maak dgn apa pun sedaaap... wangi gitu...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)