I've decided to try the recipe from KakWan's house because her version has coconut powder added to it which sounds creamier. Instead of making it in ball shape, I used chocolate mould after I saw Rima used the same mould for her peanut cookies. However, I learnt a lesson that it is a mistake in doing so because the cookies turned out very hard instead of melting in the mouth as it supposed to be. It must be due to pressing the mixture hard and it came out like putu texture.... no wonder Rima called her peanut cookies as Peanut Putu. I made two batches right away and regretted.....
Translated into English by HomeKreation
Makes about 50 pieces
120g Green Peas Flour
20g Coconut Cream Powder
180g Plain Flour
100g Icing Sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
120ml Corn Oil
For glaze: 1 Egg yolk + 1 tsp water
1. Mix all ingredients well.
2. Shape it into a size of a marble.
3. Brush top of cookies with egg yolk.
4. Bake 160C for 20 minutes.
5. Cool & keep in airtight container.
Sesiapa yang nak cuba resepi ni, buat bulat2 tau, jangan ikut cara Along. Along tekan adunan ke dlm acuan coklat - nampak cantik tapi tekstur nya tak gebu tapi mampat macam putu & sedikit keras.
Bilangan: +/- 50biji
120g Tepung Kacang Peas
20g Serbuk Santan
180g Tepung Gandum
100g Gula Aising
1/4 st Garam
120ml Minyak Jagung
Utk sapu: 1 biji Kuning Telur + 1 st Air
1. Campurkan kesemua bahan sehingga membentuk adunan.
2. Bulat2kan sebesar guli.
3. Sapu atas biskut dgn kuning telur.
4. Bakar 160C selama 20 minit.
5. Sejukkan & simpan dlm bekas kedap udara.